On the “serious” side, Stan Sinberg has worked as an award-winning newspaper columnist, blogger for business, marketing and customer service websites, ghost-writer for famous authors, features writer for “lawyer-oriented” magazines, content provider/brochure-writer for law firms, travel writer, and writing instructor.
- LEGAL FEATURES/CONTENT - Stan profiles famous and infamous attorneys for “attorney” publications, including Super Lawyers and California Lawyer. In addition, he has written and designed brochures and websites for attorneys (website information available upon request).
- BLOGS - Stan has blogged for numerous business sites, including zendesk.com, a site dedicated to all things customer service/customer relations, and has his own blog "Sinberg Sez" on this site.
- WRITING CLASSES - Stan has taught humor/essay writing, and travel-writing for ITWPA. For information about his upcoming classes, click here.
- HUMOR CONSULTANT - Politicians know it; motivational speakers know it, and you also know it. An effective way to get audiences “on your side” is by injecting humor..(more)
On the “fun” side, Stan Sinberg’s career has included gigs as an award-winning humor columnist, satiric radio commentator, co-writer of an award-winning musical-comedy revue, and regular contributor to blogs and humor publications including MAD and the Weekly World News. In addition, he is a screenwriter and song-writer.
Recent Posts from My Blog
- RADIO & RANTS - Stan wrote/performed the weekly satirical commentary “Take a Stan” for “world-class rock” station KFOG in San Francisco. He is currently doing “rants” on Youtube.
- MAD - Stan is a regular member of the “usual gang of idiots” who contribute to this legendary (and still-being-published) magazine. Here are some clips.
- WEEKLY WORLD NEWS - Stan was a “reporter” for this classic (and dearly departed) gonzo tabloid. Click for some samples:
- STAGE, SCREEN & ... - Stan writes dialog and lyrics for theatre, stage and screen:
: Illegal string offset 'feedslug' in /home/stan/public_html/news/wp-content/plugins/wp-rss-multi-importer/inc/rss_feed.php
on line 21
17 in the first round, and Washington quickly
You love to see one of these NFL owners, when
17 in the first round, and Washington quickly snapped him up. Ties for NFL lead with 46 tackles. 26, 2017″ > >Quiz: Who on the Chicago Bears roster?Can you correctly choose which notable names are missing from the Bears roster … Continue reading
Employment is projected to grow by 37 percent
You love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, you say, that son of a bitch off the field right now. Of that group, Facyson, obviously, is a big NFL prospect, although I think Teller … Continue reading
Employment is projected to grow by 37 percent from 2008 to 2018, which is much faster than average.Athletic trainers start with $25,777 to $39,104 as an annual salary. Chances Sean Payton is still the coach of the Saints in Week … Continue reading
To read these as well as older posts, click here go to Sinberg Sez