On the “serious” side, Stan Sinberg has worked as an award-winning newspaper columnist, blogger for business, marketing and customer service websites, ghost-writer for famous authors, features writer for “lawyer-oriented” magazines, content provider/brochure-writer for law firms, travel writer, and writing instructor.
- LEGAL FEATURES/CONTENT - Stan profiles famous and infamous attorneys for “attorney” publications, including Super Lawyers and California Lawyer. In addition, he has written and designed brochures and websites for attorneys (website information available upon request).
- BLOGS - Stan has blogged for numerous business sites, including zendesk.com, a site dedicated to all things customer service/customer relations, and has his own blog "Sinberg Sez" on this site.
- WRITING CLASSES - Stan has taught humor/essay writing, and travel-writing for ITWPA. For information about his upcoming classes, click here.
- HUMOR CONSULTANT - Politicians know it; motivational speakers know it, and you also know it. An effective way to get audiences “on your side” is by injecting humor..(more)
On the “fun” side, Stan Sinberg’s career has included gigs as an award-winning humor columnist, satiric radio commentator, co-writer of an award-winning musical-comedy revue, and regular contributor to blogs and humor publications including MAD and the Weekly World News. In addition, he is a screenwriter and song-writer.
Recent Posts from My Blog
- RADIO & RANTS - Stan wrote/performed the weekly satirical commentary “Take a Stan” for “world-class rock” station KFOG in San Francisco. He is currently doing “rants” on Youtube.
- MAD - Stan is a regular member of the “usual gang of idiots” who contribute to this legendary (and still-being-published) magazine. Here are some clips.
- WEEKLY WORLD NEWS - Stan was a “reporter” for this classic (and dearly departed) gonzo tabloid. Click for some samples:
- STAGE, SCREEN & ... - Stan writes dialog and lyrics for theatre, stage and screen:
: Illegal string offset 'feedslug' in /home/stan/public_html/news/wp-content/plugins/wp-rss-multi-importer/inc/rss_feed.php
on line 21
FEELING SAFE IN TRUMPWORLD
Republican Manifesto of Conscience
firstname.lastname@example.org @ssinberg1 www.stansinberg.com Just for a moment, put your critical thinking skills aside, and accept the scenario of Donald Trump’s America, as laid out in his acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention. New Balance 999 Uomo Air Jordan 4 … Continue reading
DAY 13 – MORE UPS AND DOWNS
REPUBLICAN MANIFESTO OF CONSCIENCE First Trump slandered the Mexicans And I did not react because Republicans aren’t Mexican Then Trump insulted the Muslims And I let it slide because Republicans aren’t Muslim Then Trump insulted POWs, adidas zx 850 donna … Continue reading
May 13–Go see another sunrise, and wake up ridiculously early – the sun’s not even out yet, for God’s sa – well, I guess that’s the point. Huston Street Baseball Jersey nike air max 2016 goedkoop Windy, but not as … Continue reading
To read these as well as older posts, click here go to Sinberg Sez