Article 3 Archives & News
- About Stan
- Something of why I am a writer.
- Hire a Humor Consultant : help with your message.
- other articles/ sites, some of them mine, that I think are worth listing.
- Take a Speaker - Engage Stan as a public speaker. He has a wide range of topics that will enliven your supper, roast, or fund raiser.
- Classes - writing classes that teach various types of writing. These vary from time to time.
- Cartoon Gallery- Stan has collaborated on a series of cartoons.
- More Stan
-these links in greater detail
- Stan's Blog
-Stans posts from newest to oldest
- About Stan
Tag Archives: Swing State
Florida, The Rodney Dangerfield of Swing States
Considering that swing state Florida has 29 electoral votes, new balance enfants greater than 50% more than runner-up swing Ohio, Adrian Peterson – Oklahoma Sooners Kanken No.2 with 18, it doesn’t seem that the Sunshine State is getting the love … Continue reading
Posted in Sinberg Sez Tagged Barack Obama, comedy, Electoral College, Florida, humor, Mitt Romney, Ohio, politics, Presidential Election, Swing State Comments Off
Obama LIVE! – Florida Swing-State Blog Day 2
Day 2 of “Stan’s Swing State Saga,” which has taken me from California, a presidential electoral non-entity except as far as candidates dropping in to plunder our pockets so they can go buy media coverage in “important” states, to Florida, … Continue reading
Posted in Sinberg Sez Tagged 2012 Presidential Election, 3rd debate, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Election Day, Mitt Romney, Obama, President Obama, race to the White House, Romnesia, Swing State Comments Off
Holy Moley! There’s a Place Where Votes Count!!!
Literally overnight I have been thrust into the thicket of the presidential election. Nike Roshe Run Dames grijs Adidas Zx 500 Heren The mere act of emerging from a red-eye flight from San Francisco to Florida has transported me from … Continue reading
Posted in Sinberg Sez Tagged 2012 Presidential Election, Barack Obama, Boca Raton, butterfly ballot, Florida, Mitt Romney, Presidential debate, Swing State, voting Comments Off