Article 3 Archives & News
- About Stan
- Something of why I am a writer.
- Hire a Humor Consultant : help with your message.
- other articles/ sites, some of them mine, that I think are worth listing.
- Take a Speaker - Engage Stan as a public speaker. He has a wide range of topics that will enliven your supper, roast, or fund raiser.
- Classes - writing classes that teach various types of writing. These vary from time to time.
- Cartoon Gallery- Stan has collaborated on a series of cartoons.
- More Stan
-these links in greater detail
- Stan's Blog
-Stans posts from newest to oldest
- About Stan
Tag Archives: Stan Sinberg
The Great Presidential “Failure” Debate of 2012
If the first Presidential debate was based upon the TV ads …. Nike Air Max 1 Jim Lehrer: Welcome to tonight’s first Presidential Debate. As anyone who’s watched the negative TV ads or listened to campaign spokespersons from either … Continue reading
Posted in Sinberg Sez Tagged Barack Obama, debate, election, Election Day, Mitt Romney, presidential election 2012, satire, Stan Sinberg, voting Leave a comment
Vote Against Your Interests!
Every election cycle, we Democrats in the “blue” states look at the big swath of Southern and Midwestern states blocked out in “red,” shake our heads, and grumble about how that populace “votes against their own interests.” Thomas Frank even … Continue reading
Posted in Sinberg Sez Tagged Barack Obama, election, Election Day, Mitt Romney, presidential election 2012, satire, Stan Sinberg, voting Leave a comment