Article 3 Archives & News
- About Stan
- Something of why I am a writer.
- Hire a Humor Consultant : help with your message.
- other articles/ sites, some of them mine, that I think are worth listing.
- Take a Speaker - Engage Stan as a public speaker. He has a wide range of topics that will enliven your supper, roast, or fund raiser.
- Classes - writing classes that teach various types of writing. These vary from time to time.
- Cartoon Gallery- Stan has collaborated on a series of cartoons.
- More Stan
-these links in greater detail
- Stan's Blog
-Stans posts from newest to oldest
- About Stan
Tag Archives: Presidential Election
Nate Silver You are my rock During this turbulent presidential election season When the race has appeared so close And Apocalyptic Predictions persist that Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Might actually occupy the White House come January Your daily fivethirtyeight.com … Continue reading
After we’ve finished sputtering, splaying and spasmodically displaying our outrages and anxieties about the upcoming presidential election, every conversation I’ve had in the past couple months about it comes to a point where somebody forlornly shakes their head and says, … Continue reading
Considering that swing state Florida has 29 electoral votes, new balance enfants greater than 50% more than runner-up swing Ohio, Adrian Peterson – Oklahoma Sooners Kanken No.2 with 18, it doesn’t seem that the Sunshine State is getting the love … Continue reading
Dear GOP, It’s already begun: the hand-wringing, asics gel lyte 3 mujer azules gnashing of teeth, goedkope Nike Air Max 90 and much ruminations, fulminations but little illuminations amongst you regarding why Mitt Romney lost the election to Barack Obama. … Continue reading