Article 3 Archives & News
- About Stan
- Something of why I am a writer.
- Hire a Humor Consultant : help with your message.
- other articles/ sites, some of them mine, that I think are worth listing.
- Take a Speaker - Engage Stan as a public speaker. He has a wide range of topics that will enliven your supper, roast, or fund raiser.
- Classes - writing classes that teach various types of writing. These vary from time to time.
- Cartoon Gallery- Stan has collaborated on a series of cartoons.
- More Stan
-these links in greater detail
- Stan's Blog
-Stans posts from newest to oldest
- About Stan
Tag Archives: Ohio
NATE SILVER, YOU ARE MY ROCK ( a poem)
Nate Silver You are my rock During this turbulent presidential election season When the race has appeared so close And Apocalyptic Predictions persist that Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Might actually occupy the White House come January Your daily fivethirtyeight.com … Continue reading
Florida, The Rodney Dangerfield of Swing States
Considering that swing state Florida has 29 electoral votes, new balance enfants greater than 50% more than runner-up swing Ohio, Adrian Peterson – Oklahoma Sooners Kanken No.2 with 18, it doesn’t seem that the Sunshine State is getting the love … Continue reading
Posted in Sinberg Sez Tagged Barack Obama, comedy, Electoral College, Florida, humor, Mitt Romney, Ohio, politics, Presidential Election, Swing State Comments Off